For Magicpawed's Secret Santa venture.
I'm a human and humanoid drawing artist. I dabble in animals such as felines and insects, but I'm more comfortable with bipedal or otherwise anthropomorphic anatomy. Sometimes I like to draw tripod creatures, centaurs, worm-people, or even legless floating beings, as long as they have arms or some other manipulatory appendage.
Here are old comics I made for my characters.
In the meantime, here are some specifications because I'm a stickler for detail.
- Yes, Princess PowerPump (actually Luftpumpe) and Rouballast are giant balloon people. If that's not your cuppa, then I'm sorry.
- I have redesigned Princess Luftpumpe and Rouballast but my redesigns are incomplete, so I don't mind a bit of variation from their designs as long as it keeps their aesthetic.
- Princess Luftpumpe appears to be a big, beautiful woman, but with a considerable amount of strength, almost like a female sumo with a (wide) hourglass figure (Yes, fat hourglass happens!).
- Rouballast is a thin-but-buff, a cross between a martial artist and a cartoon superhero. He also has a bit of a strong facial resemblance to the actor Roddy McDowall.
- Princess Luftpumpe's hair is a solid mass, like an inflatable slide, while Rouballast's hair has individual strands all like those long balloons, but with hair-like color properties.
- At human size, Rouballast is 6' 2" with a gangly but well-developed physique, like an acrobat.
- Princess Luftpumpe does not shrink to human size, but switches from human host Patricia Palloncino to the Princess through a trinket (a la Ultraman).
- Though very feminine and masculine respectively, the Princess and Rouballast have no overbearing sexual characteristics save for the basic shapes, like Barbie and Ken dolls, so no nips or overly detailed bulges.
I dunno if anyone will even be interested in the rest, but I suppose if they want an alternative to these balloonie peeps, they can give it a shot, even if I can't possibly give pointers to them all in advance (I haven't even developed their characters fully as of yet!).
Hope this works!